AgraForm is a trusted contract packaging company partner for chemical producers across the U.S. We add value to our packaging services with end-to-end contract manufacturing, providing everything from bulk formulation to particle size reduction, spray drying, bulk storage, and more to help get your chemical products to market. Every process is delivered to the tightest quality standards, utilizing control, manufacturing and packaging technologies for a smoother production cycle.
Like our manufacturing processes, our contract packaging services are robust and closely monitored, ensuring reliability in your product packaging. We act as a steady extension of your company, helping you consistently meet all of your packaging requirements. We handle inventory management and control, printing and component production, package assembly & fulfillment and warehousing & distribution.
Whether you need to hit a fast-track timeline, produce high-volumes, or manage a complex packaging process — we’ll master the project and meet every demand.
Our Contract Packaging Equipment
When it comes to contract packaging, we’ve invested in versatile equipment and developed efficient packaging processes, allowing us to provide an extensive variety of packaging options with exceptional value.
- Rotary Filler – Our Rotary Filler can handle bottle sizes from .5-gallon bottles to 2.5-gallon jugs. This is a net weight filler with independent weigh scales for accurate, repeatable fill levels.
- Consumer Packaging Line – Our Packaging Line has a standard configuration plus an additional Machine Vision System for label verification. Pack Line Components:
- Check Weigher
- Induction Sealer
- Ink-jet Printer
- Case Erector
- Case Checkweigher
- Stretch Wrapper
- Drum Fill Station – Our Drum Filler can handle sizes from 5-gallon jugs to 55-gallon drums.
- Liquids Packaging & Distribution Options:
- Tractor Trailers
- Consumer packages ranging from .5 to 2.5-gallon containers
Add Logistical Superiority to Your Packaging Supply Chain
From our facilities and warehouses in St. Louis, Missouri, we combine our formulation manufacturing and contract packaging services with all the advantages of being in a major logistics hub. Our centrally located facilities enable fast-track delivery anywhere in the continental U.S.